The details are in the design:
- Increased Durability (Machine Cut Aluminum)
- Detailed Finish (Hand Shaped Contour)
- Matte Black Finish (Hard Anodized Coating)
- Stronger Attachment (5 Screw Holes)
- Flush Screws (Wider/Deeper Screw Cavities)
- Distinct Tones (Thicker and Louder)
- Matching Pro Screws (Wider Matte Black Screws)
ProTones - Designer Heel Taps
By purchasing this product, you the purchaser agrees that:
- You have been informed of and understand the risks involved
- That you agree to abide by any safety rules
- Agree to act in a non-negligent manner using this product
By purchasing this product, you assume all risks involved with its use and release Neo Rythmo, Inc. of all claims of liability to injury or damage to property.
These taps are provided “as-is.” Neo Rythmo, Inc. does not give any express or implied warranties for any of the materials included with this purchase for your particular needs. The materials are used at your own risk.
In no event will Neo Rythmo, Inc., its agents, partners, or affiliates; or the providers, authors or publishers of its materials, be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, transfer of paint to any floor type, length of use, business interruption, or third party claims) however used and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of these materials.